Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the ShakespeareFleur.com website (the "Site").
These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the Site, ShakespeareFleur.com and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions.
ShakespeareFleur.com are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your flower arrangement or speciality gift is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
By accessing the Site, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, you shall not use this website. The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
- Shakespeare Flowers Trading LLC maintains the website www.ShakespeareFleur.com
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and all disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- Visa and Master Card in AED will be accepted for payment.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
All products as shown on this website (as may be varied from time to time) are available in every city of the respective country under which the product is displayed. Certain product ranges are available in selected delivery areas only and such information is given in the respective product pages. Some flower and plant products may be harmful or poisonous (lilies, in particular, can be extremely toxic to cats), if you require further information before submitting an order please contact us.
All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality, if the same is unavailable after order confirmation notification. In the event that we are unable to supply all (the product or any substitute product to you at all), we shall notify you as soon as possible and refund your payment in full no later than 1 - 2 business days after the intended delivery date or date of communication about the same, whichever is later.
A few products may not be available for same day delivery or other special delivery services. Such information is given in the respective product pages. Although a very rare case, please note in some locations we may need an additional 24 hours for the delivery of exotic flowers, seasonal flowers, chocolates, cakes and fruit baskets. We deliver only the finest quality of gifts/flower arrangements (branded items, wherever applicable), through our chosen partner network.